Those Fascinating Bongo Drums - Los Admiradores
I've had these tracks for ages so time for them. There's nothing particularly remarkable about this album except the bongo content is dangerously high. But I do know there's a right time for playing it. It could be cocktail time. Here are the tracks:01 Tenderly
02 Bidin' my time
03 The breeze and I
04 Greensleeves
05 Now is the hour
06 Between the devil and the deep blue sea
07 Harbor Lights
08 Blue Moon
09 Unchained Melody
10 Don't blame me
11 Londonderry Air
12 The Very thought of you
13 All of me
14 You & the night & the music
A warning to bongo fans. This recording contains 87.8% bongo content. You may want to consult your physician before listening to this recording. Sem Sinatra can accept no responsibility for any convulsive episodes which may result from listening to this bongo madness.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home